Sign up or log in
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
a. Fidoc, also referred to as “us”, “our” and “we”
b. Customer refers to the buyer of any services of the website, or in general an individual who is using the website. Also referred to as “you” and “your”
c. Partner is the selected third party operator in the medical industry who we have tied up with as their marketing partner
Fidoc is an information-only directory website, containing contact details and other information of medical centers and professionals in UAE. We do not store any user health records, and do not provide any medical advice. We also do not endorse any medical institution or professional.
We do not store any personal user data such as health records and medical conditions, neither do we ask for this data. We only store your name and email address when you register with us. We do not endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Site. If you rely on any of the Information provided by the Site, you do so solely at your own risk. We do not provide any medical advice. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Fidoc site.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or ambulance (999 in UAE) immediately.
WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
- The platform as a whole is a marketing and technology platform, which connects Partners to Customers. Partners can list down their services on our platform, along with other relevant information. Customers can make use of our proprietary search engine to discover partners, rate and review them, and make bookings directly via the platform by calling the Partners.
- The services you book via our platform are provided by our Partners and not by us. We act only as a technology and marketing partner. The contract and agreement of the service(s) is between the Customer and the Partner, and Fidoc is not responsible or liable for the services you (Customer) receive from the Partners.
2. Use of the website
- Information such as service pricing and description and any material in general, are not intended to be taken as reliable advice. Fidoc is not responsible for any such reliance placed on information found on the platform by the Customers.
- The Customer is given a unique login credential upon registration on our platform. The Customer is responsible to keep these credentials safe, and out of the reach of any third party, as the credentials will have access to your personal information such as Name, Contact Details, Payment Details and booking history.
- The user of the platform will not be allowed to reproduce any information, content or material found on the platform, for commercial purposes. For more terms, refer to the Intellectual Property clause.
3. Malpractice on the website
You must not:
- Derail the operations of the website or the platform as a whole by introducing viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, or any other programmed software into our servers on which the platform is stored and running.
- Illegally obtain credentials of a customer and log in to the platform.
- Gain or attempt to gain access to the server/s on which our platform runs.
4. Customer Registration
- Customers need to register on our platform with their personal information such as name, phone number and email ID, in case they want to make bookings.
- Customers can browse the website for discovery of Partners without registration.
- Fidoc may use the Customer’s information in accordance with our Privacy policies. Customers by using the platform confirm that they are aware of these policies, and will not lay any claim against us for using such information.
- To register on the platform, the Customer must be aged 18 or older.
5. User Generated Content
- Customers are given the choice of posting reviews and ratings for particular Partners they’ve availed services from.
- These reviews are ratings must be an accurate representation of your experience, and should not be misleading in any way.
- The reviews pertain to User Generated Content, which is attributed to the username of the Customer writing the review. These reviews are the views of the Customers only, and in no way hold the views or opinions of Fidoc, who will not be held liable for the same.
- We hold the right to delete any UGC from our platform if it is deemed to be representing improper language, discrimination of any kind, and/or political views or views that are outside the purview of the platform.
6. Intellectual Property
- Any material found on our platform such as pictures, information and other content is owned by Fidoc.
- The content mentioned in point A can be reproduced by you in the form of a print (one copy) for personal use only, and strictly not for any commercial use. Even in the event of using the material for personal use, you should give the appropriate credit to Fidoc.
- You must not:
- use any Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; and/or
- use an automated software to scrape data or information from our platform; and/or
- remove copyright information and logos from our pictures; and/or
- reproduce, modify, distribute, display for any commercial purposes the information and content present on our platform.
- Fidoc is the owner of all trademarks such as the domain name, sub-domains, logo and design of the platform
- You must not copy or reproduce our design, logo, name on any other medium or platform
- Fidoc is not responsible for the services being offered by the Partners. The service is a contract between you and the Partner in question, and as such, Fidoc will not be liable.
- We will not be liable for any health issues or damage arising out of the service booked by customer on our website or app, since we are not providing the service ourselves.
- If the customer has a claim to make, it may be made directly to the Partner and not to us
- Fidoc will not be liable for any kind of indirect or moral damage occurring as a result of the services offered on the platform.
- Fidoc is not liable for the accuracy (or the lack of it) of any information available on our platform. The Partners have to maintain the accuracy of their information and Fidoc does not have a stake in this.